Find out if you need an Entry Visa
EU citizens do not require a visa for entry to the Republic of Cyprus, but they must carry a valid passport or their national identity card.
Countries whose citizens do not require an entry visa to Cyprus:
Nationals of the following countries do not require a visa to visit Cyprus (for a period up to three months), provided that they are considered to be bona-fide visitors:
Andorra, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bolivia, Brazil, Britain, Brunei, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, Costa Rica, Croatia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Guatemala, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Island, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macao, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Norway, Panama, Paraguay, Poland, Portugal, Rumania, Salvador, San Marino, Serbia,Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Span, Special administrative regions of the People’s Republic of China, Sweden, Switzerland, Czech Republic, United States, Uruguay, Vatican, Venezuela
Citizens of certain countries and territories need a visa to enter the Republic of Cyprus.
Students from these countries who apply to the UNic International Summer School will require a tourist visa to enter Cyprus.
Before you plan your application for summer school, you should find out if you need a visa to enter Cyprus and contact the Embassy of Cyprus in your country or a neighbouring country.
- The application process differs for each category, but there is no longer such a process for entry visas for Cyprus.
- For citizens of Russia and Ukraine the visa which allows a stay of up to 3 months (Pro-visa) is available online and is free of charge. An application form is available on the following Websites:
- Citizens of Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan can apply for a visa to Cyprus from the Honorary Consulate of the Republic of Cyprus in Uzbekistan. If needed, the summer school participants will use the services of the education agencies (UNic representatives) in Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan to ship documents to the Consulate of Cyprus in Tashkent.
- Contact Information of the Honorary Consulate of the Republic of Cyprus in Uzbekistan http://www.mfa.gov.cy/mfa/mfa2006.nsf/0/68d4496207781e6ac22571b7003eeb61?OpenDocument
- Documents required from the applicants:
- Application form
- Invitation from the Summer School
- Hotel reservation
- Booked airline tickets
- Job Certificate (from employees)
- Certificate from the School/University of Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan (for pupils/students)
- Travel permit from parents (for minors)
- Power of attorney (for children travelling without parents)
- Birth Certificate (for minors)
- Parent Job Certificate or Confirmation Letter from Bank
- Pre-payment for the course to be attended at the University
As of 17 June 2014, holders of the following documents do not need a visa to enter Cyprus:
- Schengen Visa rated for two or multiple entries.
- Schengen Long Stay Visa.
- Residence permit issued by a Schengen Country.
- Romanian, Croatian and Bulgarian Visa, valid for two or multiple entries.
- Residence permit issued by Romania, Bulgaria and Croatia.
Visas are issued by all the Diplomatic Missions (Embassies and General Consulates) of the Republic of Cyprus, and by all the Honorary Consulates of the Republic of Cyprus in the respective countries.
For further clarifications, questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us by email at email@example.com,